Check out all the updates regarding the applications of Parrot Disco-Pro AG.
How to update Parrot Sequoia+ with an SD card
To update Parrot Sequoia+ with an SD card, follow the steps below:
1. Insert your SD card into a computer and make sure that it does not contain any files in .plf format.
2. Visit the Parrot Sequoia+ support page: www. parrot.com/fr/support/
3. Download the update file available in .plf format.
4. Copy the file to the root directory on your SD card without putting it in a folder or renaming it.
5. Insert the SD card in the sunshine sensor.
6. Switch on the drone. >It updates automatically. During the update, the multispectral sensor light flashes orange Once the update is complete, the light turns green.
How to update Parrot Sequoia+ on the web
To update Parrot Sequoia+ on the web, follow our advice. First, connect to the Wi-Fi network of the drone and enter the IP address 192.168.42.2 in the web browser.
1. Visit the Parrot Sequoia+ support page: www.parrot.com/support/
2. Download the update file available in .plf format.
3. Connect to the Parrot Sequoia+ web interface.
4. Go to Settings.
5. Click Update Sequoia.
6. An explorer window opens.
7. Select your update file and click Open.
8. A Send button appears in the Settings page.
9. Click the Send button.
> The update starts automatically and the multispectral sensor indicator turns orange.